Friday, September 24, 2010

Behind the Title

     I find it rather intriguing that there are times in our lives when we are given the opportunity to experience moments of complete surprise and inspiration. Thus, comes the serendipity and muse.  I believe that in every one of us, there are seeds of creativity and talents waiting to be explored and developed, taking shape and form in many ways.  One of the beauties of life is that we are given the ability to discover things about ourselves, our world, and each other.  Some of us are fully aware of what our gifts are and have no problem expressing ourselves.  However, sometimes we are left to discover that those dormant seeds can only be awakened through a whisper that touches our soul, igniting our senses and allowing us to see the world, and perhaps ourselves, in a different light.  Life is a chance to discover, a chance to grow, a chance to be and make a difference.  It is because of this that I endeavor to share things I find inspiring, discoveries that I actively seek or happen to stumble upon, and moments that leave me with an ah-ha kind of feeling.  Every now and then I may diverge onto another path.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your positive outlook. And I wish I had your desire to create. I look forward to following your adventures. Maybe some of that "serendipity and muse" will hit me on the head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...