Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Something #6: Geography Challenge

After taking a geography pretest suggested by a friend of mine, I have come to realize that my knowledge of world geography is not what I had thought it was.  Therefore, I have accepted his challenge to learn all the countries of our great big world.  For those of you who are interested in taking the geo challenge, here are the links to the quizzes:

Country quizzes:


State and Provinces quizzes:


The order of my retakes will be as follows:

March 18 - United States and Canada
April 1 - Central America/part of the Caribbean and South America
April 29 - Africa
May 13 - Middle East
May 27 - Asia
June 7th - Australia and Oceania

If you're up to the challenge, feel free to join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...