Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daily Something #9: Update on my New Year's Challenge and Another One

At the beginning of the year I challenged myself to do something creative or stimulating to the mind for at least thirty minutes a day (DS #2).  So far, I'm happy to report that I have been able to keep up with my challenge.  I have been reading, studying geography, taking photographs, experimenting with watercolor, and have even attempted to write a few poems, in addition to taking a few trips and exploring the creativity of others.

My photo selection for tonight was taken at the Nashville Zoo and one that is going to inspire me to get ready for the Warrior Dash coming to Tennessee in September.  If all goes well, I think I'm going to give it a try.  Ropes appear to be prevalent in several of the obstacles.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...